Thursday, May 3, 2012

bloggin'

Well my first blog! I'm not really sure how to start one of these, so I guess i'll start off by saying I just moved to Florida 11 months ago from NW Ohio. All my roots, family and friends are back up north. I was ready for a change and sick of the same ol' thing so I packed all the stuff I could fit in my car and headed south! Okay, so i'm going to fast forward to now because I don't really want to get into the details of what has happened since I moved here right now. Maybe I will in other posts someday. I'm 23wks and 2days pregnant with a baby girl! Her name will be Gia Elizabeth(after my grandma) I'm going in this as a single mother and I couldn't be happier about it. Its been pretty crazy and i've been learning so much about babies in this very short amount of time! I stay busy getting stuff ready for her big arrival. Her nursery is pretty much done and I LOVE buying clothes. :)
A lot of things in my life that I had planned never went according to plan. I always thought i'd be married and settled down before getting pregnant. I never thought i'd be pregnant at 21yrs old either. What i've realized in all of this is not everything goes according to a plan. I sometimes question whether having a drawn out life plan is ever a good thing. Everything has a purpose and whats meant to be will find a way. I was confused at first and so scared but i knew this was what was supposed to happen. I could do this. 17 weeks later and i'm as excited as ever! There are definitely fears and worry's but I know that i'm ready to be the best mom to my little girl that I can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment